Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cancer Cards


I made 5 cards for a Cancer fund raiser in Ontario. I delerately made them fairly plain as they were going so far in the mail I didn't want them to be ruined.
This first one I made with my brand new Nestiabitlies using both the plain and scalloped round. It is made with Bazzil Cardstock and Whisper White from Stampin'Up. Across the top of the card I used something new I just bought. It is called Frame Tape - Lace No.2 and is made by 'around the block'. It is like paper ribbon, really, and has an adhesive backing on it. This image was coloured with 'Prismacolour' pencils, stumps and unscented mineral spirits.

2 comments:

okanagan_spirit said...

Very good start Candy and I love the cards, especially this one. You are doing a great job of describing what you did for the projects. I look forward to seeing more.

Kim said...

ADORABLE! Love the nestibilities look! I just got the ovals and can't wait to play! What a WONDERFUL cause to make your cards for! You are going to make so many people smile and feel a little bit better! Love it...and pink is my favorite color so i really like this one!
Hugs~ Kim