Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Little Tuesday Hi

Hello my friends!

Just wanted to say hi to you all since I didn't get back here as soon as I expected to. I hope you are all having nice weather these days. We sure are. We now have had 5 days in a row of sun shine - a bit cool at night still - but enough warmth during the day to melt a lot of our snow. YAY!!!!! I can now see green grass again. The mountains are clear as there is not a cloud in site and they are beautiful to look at.

I do have a little card to show you today.
This one is for a lady who is ill.
It is traveling all the way to The Netherlands, so you will understand why I have made it 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and have no dimension on it. It still has several layers of design paper all made by Imaginisce. I did use Whisper White SU cardstock as my base as I usually do. I don't know the age of the lady this is going to, but I do know she is someones mother and since I wanted to make my Tilda a little different today I made her with gray hair LOL
She has been painted with my Copics and I have put Stickles on her wings and streaks through her hair. I used my Nesties for both of the circles and also one of a set of sentiment dies. The flowers are all from Prima and the bling in the flowers are soft pink crystals.

Here is a look at the full card:







Here are two a bit closer:











and here is the inside:









Thank you all for taking a peak and I hope to be back soon. Take care everyone!

Love Candy

12 comments:

Jacque said...

Really pretty, Candy and very appropriate!! Hugs...Jacque

Deborah said...

Beautiful coloring. I am sure she will love your card.

Lori said...

Beautiful card Candy! She will adore it I'm sure!
Smiles~

Lori said...

What a beautiful card. Love the sentiment.

Glenda Mollet said...

Very nice Candy, thanks for sharing. See you soon.
Glenda

Cheryl said...

She will love it! Super coloring!

Kendra said...

Such a cute card!

Just wanted to let you know the bug set you asked about on my blog is from Our Craft Lounge. Here is the link ~ http://www.ourcraftlounge.net/Crafty-Cling-Rubber-Stamps--Just-Bugz_p_48.html

Roz said...

I hope this will brighten her day. It is beautiful!

Cheryl said...

Candy your card is very pretty. I am sure that it will be well appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Candy I was so happy to see your this morning ...as usual your card is beautiful..love the gray hair..she reminded me of my Gramma..lol...hope to have coffee with you soon xox Corrie

COSTAR said...

I know it will be apriciated , because the lady is my MOM..

Thanks so much for doing this she will be so happy to recieve it. And she is doing better day by day. Today she went home..

Hugggzzzzz Colinda

Christine Riley said...

What a sweet, sweet card. she will absolutley adore it!
Hugs, Christine