Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time since I have posted anything!

Part of that reason is because I took a week off from card making and redid my craft room. What a huge job that was! We have lived here for 2 1/2 years and this is the third time I have done it. This time I am very happy with the results. It has given me more free room in the middle of the room and narrower storage places so the room seems a lot bigger. Now my work table no longer has my computer and printer on it and I actually have the whole table to work on instead of the aprox. 16" by 12" I was working on before!

The second reason is because my blog has not been working. I have no idea why not. This will be my 4th try at loading pictures. That is the part that isn't working.

I am going to sign off this part now so you at lease know I am alive. Then will write again immediately to try to post my photos. If you don't find any - then it still isn't working and I will need some help from someone????

Thanks for coming - Love Candy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had coffee with Candy today..and she was saying that when she went to sign into her Blog today it told her it no longer exsisted...so if anyone can be of any help to her please contact her and help her out....i miss seeing her cards and reading her posts
Thanks ( and Candy i hope you don't mind my plea of help for you...lol)uglybobswife