Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing? Are you out of breath yet from trying to get everything ready for Christmas?
I am LOL.......a few unexpected things this year as my daughter-in-law broke her shoulder!
Also I am still making gifts - I am usually finished by now - but not this year :o(

I have a couple more cards today.
One is for my Grandson Brandon - I used a hAngler & sAngler Image this time, and think he is so cute for a 7 year old :o)
Oh Oh I see his name tag fell down - it says: Brandon!
Here is a closer look -
Here is the inside -
I used White 'Sparkly Fluff' on his hat. Crystal Lacquer on the candy cane and lots of
'Twinklets'' on the snowflakes :o)

Here is my second card. This one is for a friend so I will not be able to show you the inside. All of these cards have to be mailed first thing tomorrow morning!!
This one is another LOV Image that I love so much.
Here she is a bit closer for you -
On this card I used some lace I had from my quilting days and a snowflake charm from my stash.
The beautiful flowers are from Diana at Magnolia-licious and the 'leaves' are punched with MS punch.
I hope you all take some time to sit and relax and find some 'me' time during the hassle of getting ready :o)
Thanks for visiting me.
Love, Candy

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Dear, Candy...both of these cards are so lovely!!!! They are the epitome of a special holiday season!!! The little details you have used on both are so precious! Beautiful...Big hugs...Jacque

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful cards, Candy! Your coloring is gorgeous and your detailing is fabulous! Love them both!
hugs, Sharon

Sandy said...

I am soooooo glad I subscribe to your blog or I would totally miss out. The card for your grandson is cute and that other little lady is precious - Your coloring is wonderful - I still struggle. My love to you Miss Candy!!!!!!
Sandy

Glenda Mollet said...

Lucky recipients! Such awesome cards, Candy. TFS