Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Hi dear friends,

Another quick post from me today.
Gosh it is hard to find the time to do all I
would like to in a day LOL

Here is another Birthday Card. 
This one is for my girlfriend - 
the longest friend I have ever had.
We haven't lived near each other in many,
many years, but still keep in touch :o)


This is a digital image from Darcy's Diary. 
 Don't you love her?
I adore them all.

I put all the papers through my Zutter
distressing  tool and had so much fun.
Each piece has Tim Holtz Antique Linen
ink on it.
I also used a brand new and beautiful die
from DIANA CRICK'S  amazing 

Here is a closer look:

And there are more yet you may be interested in:




THE BLING ONLY -  you are not seeing double LOL

The beautiful papers are all from a NITWIT COLLECTION.
As usual I used my Copics to colour with.

Skin: E000, 00, 21
Hair and shoes: E33, 31, 30
Stripes: R85, 83, 81 and Y15, 13, 11

Many thanks for taking time to look at my work :o)

Hope to see you soon!

Candy





6 comments:

Sandy said...

CANDY!!!!! OMG!!!!! This card is gorgeous - from your coloring to your design work!!!! Oh my gracious, it is so good to see you making beautiful cards again. I think your card is grand!!!!! I love it - that die cut is so delicate. Your friend sure is lucky to be getting such a beautiful card!!
XO
Sandy

Cami said...

Beautiful card for your BFF, Candy! She will love this! I love the DPs and this image is so sweet and pretty. Love the glitter on her wings and all the lovely embellies! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Cami

Eulanda said...

Awwwwwwww. OMG this is soooo cute!! Your coloring on this looks amazing!! You can sooo see the light reflecting off it. COOL!! It is a sweet image and I like the doily too. Fabulous card! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Candy, this card is adorable!! Love it, every part of it! Like Sandy said before me, it's so great to see your beautiful cards again. I have always been in awe of your work!
Love ya' girlfriend!
Barbara

Peggie said...

Great card. Love the pinks and yellows and the wings and the layout and the ....

Pat said...

It's me again...yikes! I have some catching up to do! What a gorgeous card! I love your card design...and your coloring on this cute image...just beautiful! I'm gonna have to check out these images. Love her shoes! hehehe! Hugs. Pat Frank