Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another LOTV card

Hello my Friends,

Awk it's still snowing!!
Four days in a row....
Very strange indeed.

I am thrilled that I have been receiving
orders to make cards for people!!
I sure hope they have all been happy with what 
I have made.

Last week I was asked to make 
an Anniversary card.
I love my LOTV stamps so made
an other one :o)


I have been challenging myself to do something 
different and it was the colour of paper I used again
this time. I am a pastel person - you may have
noticed - but I used brown and orange
card stock on this one.
I wasn't sure if it would look like 
an Anniversary card - but think in 
the end it does.

I drew the branches and leaves and also
the rope of the swing.
I cut out the sweet little couple
and mounted them with 3D tape.
All the papers were edged with
TH Vintage Photo distress ink.

Here's a close up for you:


The design paper is by
Bo Bunny is called A Gift Of Love
and has pink and orange trees on it.
This one I coloured with Copics.
I will put the list at the end of the post.

I hand made the flowers on this one.
I don't think they look so good in the photo,
but in real life they are quite nice.

Here is the left hand side on the inside:


Here is the RHS:


Thank you SO much for taking a look at my card :o)

Love, Candy


Copics
Girl - hair: E53, 51, 50 ~ Boy E51,35,Y21
Dress - R85, 83, 81
Shirt - E44, 42, Y21
Shoes for both - E44, 42, 41
Rope - E53, 51, 50 
Swing - E35, 33, 30 - Y21



7 comments:

Eulanda said...

You're so funny! I'm not surprised at all that someone has asked you to make cards. They are so much better then store bought. Like a bazillion times better! I'm just lovin' those flowers in the corner and again, great coloring!! Hugs!

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness Candy - this is wonderful - so sweet. Oh you do make very good LOTV cards my friend and I do love the flowers - really Candy, it is far away from any Raggedy Ann I have ever seen!!!! I do adore this card!!
Sandy

Sandy said...

I was so wowed by your card, especially your flowers, I was not at all surprised at your orders for cards. I still have the Peas in the Pod card you sent me -- you are talented Miss Candy!!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful! I love this sweet image and your pretty papers, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Cathy said...

Well sweet Candy, this is gorgeous. Love the colors and the couple will absolutely love it. Glad to see you posting again. The flowers are so pretty and perfect for your gorgeous card. Every details is always perfect GF!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how pretty! I love this card, Candy! An it's perfect for an anniversary! Beautiful colors and bravo to you for going outside your comfort zone!! Congrats on your orders! Hope it continues for youa
hugs, Sharon

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥