Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Something new and BLOG CANDY WINNER

Good Afternoon Maggie Friends,

I am a bit late with my card today as 
Blogger has been a big problem for me this week :o(

It is time for our INSPIRATION CHALLENGE
at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS.

It is our lovely MARIA'S
turn this time and here is her
picture for Inspiration:


Look at all the lovely colours!

I wanted to use each and everyone of them LOL.

Lately I have seen many beautiful cards made on 
Craft Card Stock and coloured with pencil crayons,
I wanted to try it out. I had a lot of fun doing it.
You can judge the outcome.

Here is my card:


I have used 'Waterlily' Tilda #299 from the new
Summer Memories Collection, as well
as a few others from 'Surfs Up' Collection 2009.
I used 'Ocean' # 614, Lifebouy #616, and
'Tilda in Water' #367.

My card stock is from SU -
I used 'Crumbcake' and 'Purely
Pomegranate'.
My Design Paper is from 'Echo Park' and
is called 'Summertime'.
The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl and
the colour is called Sky Mauve.
The little silver charm is from my stash.
The shell is from my vast collection 
from all the beaches I have been to. 

Here is Tilda close up:


Here is the inside:


You must run over to the CHALLENGE BLOG
to see all the remarkable work your
Design Team has made!

Don't forget that DIANA gives out
a random prize of a $25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE
each challenge to a random winner.
If you play along with us YOU could
be the winner :o)

************

NOW what you have all been waiting for

The BLOG CANDY WINNER!
I would like to thank the 41  gals that entered
my candy giveaway.

THE WINNER IS:

#25


ROVIANNE :o)

** Rovianne if you would send me an email 
with your full name and home address, I will send
out your prize this week.
My email address: islandlass@gmail.com

** If I don't hear from Rovianne by weeks end I will pull another name**

*************

Thank you to everyone who is kind enough to look at
my Blog and comment. I LOVE it that you
take the time.

Big Hugs to All,

Candy xoxo




23 comments:

paola said...

WOW!!! my sweet friend you did an amazing job with the pencils, this is a real little masterpiece inside and out, stunning!!!
smiles
Paola

Rene said...

Awesome job Candy! I especially love the inside! Throw that girl a floatie! Lol!
Congrats to your blog candy winner!
Rene :D

Sandy said...

Candy - this is without a doubt, one of the best cards I have ever seen. I love Tilda's polka dot dress and your background is exceptional - like awesome. I still really don't understand how you did it. I am kidding you Candy - this is one of the very best cards I have ever seen. You hit the target dead center!!
sandy

Suzan L said...

Hi Candy, your card is gorgeous inside and out. I love your coloring on the craft card stock...just beautiful!
Hugs,
Suzan

kim.scrapper said...

What a sweet card, you did such a nice job on it!

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Very cue and so pretty, great card.
Blessings Doreen

Laura said...

Beautiful card as always!

♥ Laura C.

Norma said...

Candy, your card blew me away. I have never tried colouring on kraft. Kudos to you for trying it out and doing a fabulous job on your first time. WOW. And your card is beautiful inside as well as outside. Love the 2 images you used there. Fabulous card--I love it!
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful inside and out
Hugs Julie P

scrappinpeg said...

Awe adorable Candy. I love the way your card turned out coloring on the kraft paper.. The colors are just beautiful!

Jane said...

Candy, I'd say the outcome was totally breathtaking!!! Wow! is this the first time you've coloured on kraft? you're a pro already!!! I absolutely love how you've added Tilda in front of the scene but on a separate mat - it looks stunning! Gorgeous colours and colouring and I love the inside just as much! hugs, Jane x

Vivi Casale said...

it is absolutely adorable card Candy!! love the coloring!!
xoxo

Elle said...

Your card was colored perfectly. I love the images both inside and out. Too cute!

Sylvia said...

Incredible beautiful Candy!! Your coloring on the craft is spectacular. Gorgeous card on the outside as well on the inside.
xxxSylvia

Barb Hardeman said...

Awesome job using the pencils on the Kraft CS. A completely different technique, but you've captivated this scene just perfectly! Love the design of the card and the sweet image of Tilda. Your coloring, inside and out, is just fabulous! Hugs...Barb <><

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi Candy, love the background you made for this cute tilda. Very pretty card. Hugs.

Frances said...

Lovely card, inside and out. Congratulations to the winner! hugs, Frances.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Candy. You've really done a lovely job coloring with colored pencils. I still haven't gotten the knack of that yet but keep trying. Beautiful scene and I do really love your coloring! hugs, Angela

Pat said...

Well, would'ja look at you?! You totally nailed this coloring on kraft paper thing! I've tried it once...and, trust me, it was nowhere near as gorgeous as this! You are so brave...and talented! I love it, Candy!! You rock!! Hugs. Pat Frank

cabio's craft corner said...

How cute of this card Candy. Love the way you used kraft paper and the fun watery outdoor theme for this Tilda. The inside is just as awesome with the fun images :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Monique said...

That is so pretty !

Hugs Monique

Christina C. said...

Love this amazing creation....the background is absolutely stunning with this adorable image! The inside is just as gorgeous as the outside. Beautiful work!!!!!

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card, Candy. Love this sweet stamp and she looks great as a redhead.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee