Monday, August 13, 2012

Colour Challenge at Magnolia Challenge Blog

Good Morning!

I am happy to be back with you!


Today is the MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS COLOUR CHALLENGE :o)

You must have a look at the DT's work.
It is all wonderful!

You will find them all HERE 

************

This month our lovely Jane has chosen
both Challenges :o)

Here is her picture for colours:


I see BLUE, PINK, WHITE and a touch of  GREEN.

I don't know if this is a blanket  
but it sure looks SOFT.

************
I used #291 - Scooter Tilda
from the AUTUMN LEAVES COLLECTION.

Here is the front of my card:


What terrible light I had :o(
Sorry!

I was able to get all the colours
from the Challenge on my card
thanks to NitWits paper called
"Bonnets & Bowties.

Here is a close up of Tilda:


I sure had fun colouring the Scooter.
I would love to have a pink one :o)

Here is the inside of my card:


I have used Magnolia Doohickey Dies:
Flowers, Leaves and Swirl.

The lace and blue brad
are from my 'stash'.

I think this maybe the first
time I haven't used Stickles or bling
of some kind on a card!

I stamped 'Mini Scooter Tilda'
on the inside. I have
seen a few people do this
lately and I really love the look!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep track
of the Copics I used :o( 
I will do so next time for sure.

************

If you join in our Challenge, 
you may have your name picked for a


Diana is so very generous!!


Diana also has the largest selection of
Magnolia Stamps - both regular and mini size - 
in North America.

She always has a special on of some kind :o)
She sells dies and many other goodies
as well. Have a boo around
her store and you will be
thrilled with what is there!

*************

Thank you for looking at my card today.
I love to read your comments and really
appreciate the time you take to leave them :o)

I know you will have a lot of fun with
this COLOUR CHALLENGE and 
hope you will come along and 
play with us!

Love, Candy


23 comments:

Suzan L said...

Hi Candy! Your card is so darling! I love the Nitwit DP's that you used along with the die cut flower! And, Tilda is colored so beautifully! Have a wonderful week Sweetie!
Hugs,
Suzan

Anonymous said...

Hi Candy, so glad to get a blog post from you! Loved the coloring on Tilda ~ her scooter is adorable. I like the simple repeat stamping of her on the inside. I'm going to have to remember to do that.
Love, Barbara

Sandy said...

I don't think you realize how good you really are. I love your cards Candy and you always surprise me with something new to learn. I will never forget your friendship Miss Candy - no matter how many directions I decide to turn. I am following you sweet friend. You always teach me something. Delightful creation!
Sandy

Kelly said...

She is so adorable, I love the way you colored her too. I didn't order her and seeing her on the cards is tempting me. Your card is fabulous Candy.

Linda Palmer said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors you chose and your beautiful coloring.

Eulanda said...

OH wow!! Look at all that coloring you did!! Gorgeous! I like that you stamped just a black and white one on the inside. Great take on the inspiration!! Nice card. Hugs!

Rene said...

Fabulous card! Love this Tilda...she is colored beautifully!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

I love the aqua scooter and the pretty paper, beautifully done
Hugs julie P

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Candy!
Your card is beautifully coloured.
I love the design.
Hugs Maz

Cathy Lee said...

Awww, Candy, Tilda is so sweet. Love how you colored her and your card is perfect for that inspiration photo. Gorgeous!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Cathy Lee said...

Sweet adorable Tilda on that scooter. Lovely card, Candy. I love those pretty extras too.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Karen said...

Your card is beautiful! You colored Tilda perfectly.

Karen

Pam said...

This is sooo stinkin' cute Candy. I love your coloring and this adorable image...inside and out.
Hugs....Pam:)

June Nelson said...

Hiya hunnie this is sooo cute, love the layout and your colour combo, enjoy your thursday, big huggies June xxx

Norma said...

Candy, so glad to see you joining us. I love this image--I've always wanted a Vespa...LOL. Beautiful colouring and lovely DP's. Love those Magnolia flowers--altough I don't have the dies 'cause they're so darn expensive...LOL. Terrific job on the card.
Hugs,
Norma

cathylynn said...

You did a wonderful job! This is a gorgeous card!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Very pretty and love your design layout.
Fantastic card and nice soft colors.
Blessings Doreen

Christina C. said...

Gorgeous card, Candy!!! Wish I had purchased this cute image! Superb coloring of Tilda and her scooter!

Laura said...

This is so cute! I love the new Tilda stamp and you've done her up so beautifully!

♥ Laura C.

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi darlin'!! Your card is beautiful! Love the lace you used and your coloring is wonderful! It was great seeing a post from you my friend!
hugs, Sharon

Elle said...

Welcome back. Your card is so absolutely charming! I ADORE this image and you certainly did it justice!

Vivi Casale said...

such a pretty card!!
xx

Chris said...

This is just so adorable! I love how you've finished the interior with the scooter stamp again. It really bridges the front and the interior. You colored the image so perfectly. You always do such nice work!

XO,
Chris Christensen