Sunday, July 5, 2009

Party Tilda

Hello! I can't believe it is Saturday again and I haven't made a card all week!!!
I sat down today and finally made one of my favourite Magnolia's. I have used Party Tilda for this card. I used Stampin'Up DP as well as SU Card Stock : Purely Pomegranate and So Saffron. I have used SU jeweled brads - Pink large and yellow small. MS leaf punch and one of her flower punches and some other punches for the other flowers. SU Dazzling Diamonds for the stars and Tilda wings. I coloured with Copics. I am sorry I don't know who made the fuzzy brads in yellow.
This little girl is celebrating a Birthday so I hope you like her :o)

Here she is:



Here is a closer look at just Tilda:


Here is one half of the inside. Sorry - I wrote on the inside before I remembered to take the picture and don't want the special person to see it.:


I hope all you gals in the USA have had an enjoyable July 4th. And the gals in Canada enjoyed Canada Day earlier in the week :o)
We are very very hot here - so hope everyone else has lovely summer weather as well, for all your holidays that are coming up real soon.
Thanks for visiting me - I would love to read what you think of this card :o) . You girls are so nice to visit :o)
Love Candy

22 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Candy...your card is just the cutest! I love everything about it the colors, the cute flowers and of course Tilda she looks fab!!
Hugs,
Nancy

Tami Putvin said...

Hi Candy,
Beautiful card. I love the flowers and Tilda is adorable also.. Thanks for sharing.

Christina C. said...

Candy, this is a totally awesome card. Wonderful coloration! Love the layout. Great job!! Hugs, Christina

Katie said...

Candy,
She's lovely! I especially love her sparkly wings and the shoes that look just a little too big, super cute!

Patricia Garcia said...

Your card looks awesome, love the colors and your coloring and of course Tilda looks pretty!

Danni said...

super, super cute!! Love this!

Sharon Caudle said...

Cute card, Candy!! Love the layout of it and those flowers are fabulous! And of course Tilda is adorable! Fantastic card girlfriend!
hugs
Sharon

cabio's craft corner said...

Candy, you have made another sweet & adoable Tilda card. I really like this yellow & red combo and the flowers are gorgeous! It is too sweet.
Hugs,
Cabio

LindaC said...

I love your color combination...awesome card! LindaC

Anonymous said...

Hio candy,

Absolutely love your card. Really pretty. Well done

Shell

Shawn said...

Candy, she is adorable. I love all the different layers and the flowers are perfect. One lucky lady whoever receives this!!!!
See you soon!
Diana

Jacque said...

Candy...she is just too cute and happy!!! Love those cheerful papers and all of the details...Great card...Hugs..Jacque

Anonymous said...

So cute candy. I love your flowers. As usual your coloring is wonderful!
hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Mandi said...

What a pretty card! The colors you chose are just gorgeous. :)

Eulanda said...

Wow I just love it!! Love all the details!

Vivi Casale said...

Hi Candy, your party Tilda is so pretty! I love your card!
Hugs
Vivi

Norma said...

Candy, gorgeous card. Beautifully coloured and very nice colour scheme. Great job with those flowers. Love them. Wonderful layout.

Hugs.
Norma

Sheri said...

I never noticed before..what a beautiful dress and shoes this Party Tilda had!.Must be your perfect coloring that makes it all stand out so well!

Cami said...

Oh Candy, this is suce a cute BD card! I love the SU! DPs and you colored Tilda's dress so nicely...love that soft yellow. Great card! Hugs, Cami

Debh said...

Hi Candy,
Gosh I just LOVE this new card. Everyone is right - your coloring makes Tilda look like the angel she is. I love the color choices used for your papsers also. As always, everything is beautiful!
Luv,
Deb

cats whiskers said...

Love this cute card what a brilliant Tilda image beautifully coloured, and the colour combo is just perfect. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments they really mean a lot
Hugs Jacqui x

FibreJunky said...

OMG, that is adorable!!! I can't wait for my Tildas to arrive so I can make cute cards, too!!