Thursday, July 30, 2009

SALE at the Town Scrapper

Hi once again today............
I am thrilled to hear from Phebe at 'The Town Scrapper'. She has asked me to stay on as a DT Member for one more month! I hope I can do justice to this honour............She has sent me some more stamps. So be watching for some new cards coming. I hope to be able to squeeze time in between visiting with my son, D-I-L and grandchildren and start them soon.
****SALE at 'The Town Scrapper'. Magnolia's on until Wednesday - August 5th for 35% OFF. *****
Phebe still has a great selection of The Butterfly Collection, plus ~ large spider web, Halloween Bag, Bat, old type fence, Band aide Tilda, Eiffel Tower, Ink Cap Mushrooms, Cat, Sheep, Snowman, large cupcake with bow for sitting images on, and some others.........you must get in touch with her. Also some of her accessories are on for 40% off!
Remember Sale Ends August 5th.........!!
Good night - Love Candy

No comments: