Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hi Friends!

I hope everyone is doing well?
Some of you must be buying
school supplies by now.
As usual the summer has
flown by.

Today is MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS 
Challenge Blog
for TEAM A.
Our Challenge is to use LACE.
I ordered some lace from LOTV
and these two are my very favourites.

I have used #3069 FORGET ME NOT TILDA
from the Special Moments Collection this summer.

I have used 3 inks. 
Momento Tuxedo Black, Momento Rich Cocoa,
and Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Tattered Rose.

I have been cleaning out my craft room
'once again!' and dug up some very
old Design paper from my days of selling
'Close To My Heart'.
Cardstock is SU Whisper White.
I have also used two Grunge
stamps from LOTV.
I have used Stickles
on the inside as well as Golden
Spellbinder Dies.
All papers on the outside have been
distressed with Tattered Rose.
And you can see how many pearls
and rhinestones I have used! 

Here is my Birthday Tilda:


I feel like I may have put too much
on this card, but sure hope not!

Here is Tilda alone:


A close up:



Can you see both of the Grunge
Stamps I used. Maybe the 'Post card' 
one is hiding too much behind Tilda?


I have a couple of pictures of the lace.
I hope you can see the sparkle on it.
One is a very soft pink with rhinestones,
the other is a wide white lace
  


I have two more of
the inside.





**There is another wonderful 
Collection in Diana's Store,
called Sea Breeze**
If you haven't looked at it
yet, you must run over and do so.
I think some of the CUTEST
stamps are in this Collection.

TWO reminders for you:

**Don't forget to leave a comment on
EVERY BLOG POST and DT TEAM BLOGS**
YOU MAY WIN A FABULOUS 
SECRET PRIZE FROM OUR 
FABULOUS  DIANA

ALSO DIANA'S STORE
is selling more and more kinds
of stamps, dies, papers and SO much more,
you must have a look.
You can now purchase special 
things there and get your credit,
and wonderfully fast service!

I will see you all tomorrow
with my 'W'ednesday Card :o)

Thank all of you who leave a comment
on my Blog - it makes me feel wonderful!!

Love, Candy

COPICs:
Skin - E0000 - 000 - 00 - 11 - R20
Hair - E55 - 57 - 59
Dress - R30 0 32
Flowers and Shoes - B13 - 63
Slip - Cs 00 - 03
Sentiment - Stampadoodle















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet, love the little pearls you've added so very pretty candy
Hugs Julie P

Aartje said...

It is gorgeous, I love the way you have used the pearls.
Great card.
Hugs Aartje

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Candy! Love the pretty lace your used on your card and the pearls are a lovely embellishment. hugs, Angela

Mikha Adriani said...

Hi Candy.
What a beautiful card you've made.
You didn't put too much on this card. Those rhinestones and pearls on your card make it prettier :) I love it!

Hugs, Mikha

BrossArtAddiction said...

This is lovely! The lace is beautiful!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Sandy said...

Hey Candy!!! Your card is scrumptious! I love the lace you used and your design work. I really don't know how a card could be any prettier!!
much love - sandy

Sande said...

Oh my! She is divine. Fantastic job and amazing coloring as always.

I had just put Forget Me Not Tilda in my shopping cart and found that you had used her.

NPurdum56 said...

Oh so pretty! Gorgeous card Candy! :). Nancee

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Candy, your card is adorable, fabulous lace and pearls accents. Love it to bits.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Lovely card, she is so adoreble and seems so shy. I like her a lot!
Nice emellishment!
Thanx!
//Britt